- Added support for HEVC video. Refer to the Readme.txt file for limitations
on HEVC support.
- Changed the 'Display HD Full-Sized' option to a 'Zoom' option. The new
option allows for scaling the video at full-size, half-size, or quarter size.
Removed the use_D3D parameter from DGSource(). It is now read automatically
from the DGI file.
- Added cards to the GPU information lookup table.
- Changed the licensing scheme so that it is now stable across Windows updates.
The only thing that will change the machine ID now is a change of motherboard.
- For MKV files the FPS value is now taken from the container and not the elementary stream.
- The CL interface with -h now no longer generates a pop-up for a bad license but
prints a console error message instead. Also, the CLI now returns values as follows:
0: everything OK
1: input file cannot be opened
2: bad license